Disasters include droughts, wildfires, floods, disease outbreaks, transportation accidents and other local incidents that put county emergency managers, agricultural producers, and Extension agents at the front lines.
This one-day training will prepare producers, county officials, and other citizens to collaborate on emergency response in their area.
- Disaster Issues in Your Area
- Carcass Disposal in Disaster Events
- Fire Mitigation
- Livestock Transport Accidents
- Animal ID and Disease Related to Disasters
- FEMA training on Livestock Evacuation (Fire/Flood)
Course is Both FEMA and Peace Officer (P.O.S.T.) Certified