For a list of current openings, click here.
Colorado State University and other land-grant universities around the nation are centers of research in youth and family development, community dynamics, consumer information, nutrition, food safety, agriculture, the environment, engineering, forestry, veterinary medicine and many other subjects.
CSU Extension is the off-campus, informal-education arm of Colorado State University. We are part of Colorado communities and engage their members to find solutions using the resources and expertise of Colorado State University.
This is the job for you if you want a career that will:
- get you involved with the people in your community;
- help you make a difference;
- use your strong leadership and communication skills;
- allow you to continue learning;
- challenge you to be self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic about people, education and life.
“Working with Extension allows me to touch the lives of many people through issues that matter to them.” Alison Stoven O’Connor, Extension Agent, Horticulture, Larimer County
“With Extension I can be a pillar of my community, a friend that helps others in need, and the teacher every kid likes.”Eric McPhail, County Director and Extension Agent, Agriculture, Gunnison County