An unexpected blizzard, tornado, flood or power outage can create food-safety and supply problems. In order to be prepared for such emergencies, here are some resources.
- Disaster Preparedness for Seniors by Seniors
- Emergency Preparedness Starts at Home
- Food Safety Issues After a Fire
- Food Safety and Storage for Emergency Preparedness
- Operation Emergency Prepare
- Plan Ahead for Disasters
- Three-Day Emergency Supply of Shelf-Stable Food
- Water Storage
- What Can Chronically Ill Patients Do to Brace for Natural Disasters?