On behalf of State Office:
- Regional Meeting Dates
- 2018 Annual Forum Dates
- WEDA Awards of Excellence Applications due
- Colorado Agriculture Leadership Program (CALP) call for applications
- Complete your online Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- April 3-5, Western Region Meeting in Rifle
- May 8-10, Peaks & Plains Region Meeting in Pueblo
- May 15-16, Front Range Meeting
Tentative: October 22-25, 2018 Annual Extension Forum, CSU Campus
Remember to submit your electronic applications to Yvonne Bridgeman no later than 5:00 pm, Friday, March 2. Regional Directors will recommend which two applications will be submitted to WEDA by Lou. Application information is attached.
Colorado Agriculture Leadership Program (CALP) call for applications
The application process for CALP class 14 is now open. http://www.coloagleaders.org/
Complete your online Conflict of Interest Disclosure
It’s time for all CSU Administrative Professional employees to complete an annual COI disclosure. There is a new and improved website this year. From either on campus or off campus, go to: https://vpr.colostate.edu/ricro/coi/ Please make sure to complete your online disclosure by the end of March. If you run into any issues or have questions feel free to contact Yvonne Bridgeman for help.