On behalf of State Office:
- State Office Staffing Changes
- Reviewers Needed for 2019 Engagement Scholarship Consortium Meeting – Ashley Stokes
- Data from CPRS – Jan Carroll
- Output Reporting Webinar – Cary Weiner
- Welcome to Brit Heiring. She starts as the new Director of Communications on April 15.
- The new Colorado Master Gardener Coordinator and the Assistant Director for Professional Development will be announced soon!
- Yvonne Bridgeman has accepted the Operations Manager position in Office of Engagement, and a search for a new Executive Assistant will begin soon.
CSU Office of Engagement is co-hosting the 2019 ESC Meeting in Denver Oct. 6-9. The program committee is seeking reviewers for proposals for concurrent sessions. A number of the proposals are related to Extension partnerships, so if you are interested in reviewing please see this reviewer sign up page. Reviewers will be assigned six to eight 350-word proposals, and we are looking to have the list of reviewers in place by Weds., March 27. Registration for the conference opens April 23 and we hope to see many of you there.
Attached is a handout I prepared for the C/AD meeting. If or when you want to pull data (individual, program, or county/area) from our Colorado Planning and Reporting System (CPRS), you have several options. Please be in touch with questions.
The Zoom session led by Jan Carroll and Cary Weiner on reporting outputs in CPRS (including updates for 2019) has been posted. It can be found at the Extension Programming and Reporting page under “Other CPRS Tips”. Please view this webinar recording should you have questions about how to report against our eight common outputs.