On behalf of Bill Nobles:
- 2017 Annual Forum
- PLT Meeting!
- CSU Benefits 2018!
- TimeClock Plus
- Professional Development Funds
- Peaks and Plains Region Positions Updates and Hires
2017 Annual Forum. I want to thank all of the staff who made annual forum a success. I was able to get by most of the PRU’s and they all seemed packed with participants and engaged. The Mental Health training was enlightening and it was an excellent turnout. Congratulations to all the award winners! Enough said, I want to thank you all for being at forum.
Lost & Found: A red Thinsulate winter hat was left behind on Thursday. If it belongs to you please contact Yvonne Bridgeman.
As a follow-up to the mental health training last week during Forum, Lori Bates wanted to send a reminder on the resources we have available to us. The Employee Assistance Program supports CSU employees with their personal issues in three ways. Visit this website for details: http://ombudsandeap.colostate.edu/employee-assistance-program/
Assessment and referrals, management consultation, outreach to employees who may be struggling, and departmental support after impactful events or loss. Contact Lanai Greenhalgh, LSCW, at (970) 491-1527 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connects and refers employees to community resources that provide health and social services through a comprehensive resources directory and hands-on guidance.
ComPsych GuidanceResources® (CSU’s contracted provider for EAP services)
Counseling, legal advice, financial planning and work-life balance support. ComPsych provides no-cost, confidential assistance program to help address the personal issues faced by employees (faculty, staff, non-student hourly) and members of their households. Staffed by experienced clinicians, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ComPsych will refer employees to a local, licensed psychotherapist, answer legal or financial questions, or refer you to experts in the community.
Website: ComPsych GuidanceResources
Company Web ID: CSUEAP (please use this ID to create an account)
Phone: (800) 497-9133
Please plan to attend PLT in person Tuesday, November 14, 9 – noon at University Square for those of you that are new and old PRU Leaders. This will be an opportunity for us to connect and move forward for the next year.
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS MONDAY, OCTOBER 30! Click here for more information.
If you’re still having issues don’t wait, contact Joan Jordan, Kellie Clark, Sonjia Graham and /or Lori Bates. As with any new program there is a learning curve.
Professional development funds have been depleted for this fiscal year. If you have any questions for funds contact your Regional Director. Funds were awarded on a first come, first used basis.
- The new Southeast Area 4-H Youth Development agent in Prowers County is Megan Seltzer and she started October 5th.
- The new Southeast Area Bent County FCS Agent is Abby Weber and her first day is November 15th.
- The Southeast Area FCS position interviews are Monday, October 30th and 31st.
- The Logan County Ag/4-H Livestock position interviews are Thursday and Friday, November 2nd and 3rd.
- The Custer County Director/Ag position closing date is December 7th.
- The GPA/Yuma County Livestock position closing date is November 21st.
- Peaks and Plains Range Specialist Position is under review.
- Park County Director Position is under review.